Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex-wife was a radio programme controller when we met. She got me to call up her station to go on phone-ins sometimes, when they were struggling for numbers and needed someone with an opinion on pretty much everything! Always used a nom de geurre ;-)

Sir Bufty Tuftington? Ronald Rightbastard? Eileen Dover? Tokyo Sexwale?

My ex-wife was a radio programme controller when we met. She got me to call up her station to go on phone-ins sometimes, when they were struggling for numbers and needed someone with an opinion on pretty much everything! Always used a nom de geurre ;-)

You are Bertie from Stockport and I claim my 20p

Why anyone listens to or reads stuff that riles them up is beyond me. Turn off talkshite, dont read the crappy tabloids.
Just turn up on a match day and enjoy it

It's not just the tabloids. The DT runs an article this morning about Rabbi Matondo apparently on his way. The striking thing is that it is about the same number of column inches as our last match report. They fall over themselves to attempt to show that something at MCFC isn't working, and that these guys want to play first team football. Every club in the PL is just the same, and unless you are exceptional you won't make the first team. Only eleven can start! Just look at the number of galacticos that MANUre revealed over the last half dozen seasons who might have made one decent pass, scored a goal on their debut, were hailed to the heavens and then pretty much sank without too much trace! But it's only the failings of MCFC that get the column inches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.