Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why fucking read it ?

I don’t.

I just scan it for their headlines and post the appropriate one’s in this thread. ;-)

I can’t remember when I stooped reading the Daily Fail, the Sun, the Mirror, the Star, stopped watching a Liverpool game on Sky, BT, BBC, football programmes like Sunday Supplement, Goals on Sunday, etc. I have decided to completely ignore the media wankfest that has taken over Liverpool’s title attempt this season.

This is the response i got from Sky when complaining about Carragher and Tyler.....

Thanks for your email to Sky regarding Jamie Carragher.

At Sky, we choose our co-commentators for their experience, knowledge and their ability to provide immediate insight into what is happening during the game

As a commentator, we ask Jamie to give a fair and balanced opinion on every match we cover, and we believe he does that. It would be impossible for both sets of fans to agree with Jamie on every incident, but it's this debate and difference of opinion that makes the game so interesting.

I am sorry that the incidents you refer to may have affected your enjoyment of our coverage but thank you for taking the time to express your views. Please be assured that your comments raised in your email have been noted and passed to Sky Sports for their information.

Told them I was cancelling at the end of the season.

This is the response i got from Sky when complaining about Carragher and Tyler.....

Thanks for your email to Sky regarding Jamie Carragher.

At Sky, we choose our co-commentators for their experience, knowledge and their ability to provide immediate insight into what is happening during the game

As a commentator, we ask Jamie to give a fair and balanced opinion on every match we cover, and we believe he does that. It would be impossible for both sets of fans to agree with Jamie on every incident, but it's this debate and difference of opinion that makes the game so interesting.

I am sorry that the incidents you refer to may have affected your enjoyment of our coverage but thank you for taking the time to express your views. Please be assured that your comments raised in your email have been noted and passed to Sky Sports for their information.

Told them I was cancelling at the end of the season.
To be fair, their coverage is sh*te even with the sound down. It's far from fair and balanced, as we see in their highlights package of what incidents they choose to highlight or discuss.

How many times have they chosen to completely ignore dipper/rag horror tackles, or dives? And what happens in our games? Exactly the f*cking opposite.

It wouldn't have been a red card since they scored, he should have got a yellow mind.

He was never ever getting a red card, if they’d have missed they’d have either said it was advantage or said it missed his arm & not shown it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.