Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear MCFC, For the love of god & the sanity of every free thinking neutral football supporter, please win all your games to stop the dippers from winning the prem. The way the media keeps on ramming the scouse love in down the nations throats is beyond bearable.
I had the misfortune of a triple dose of mersey-shite propaganda today. I heard talkshite eulogising exclusively about liverpool a mere 15 mins before your game kicked off, followed by sky’s totally shite commentary of your game & the unbridled wankfest prematch for their game. I had to nip out at half time & had the misfortune of hearing alan green’s messy orgasm when liverpool scored their second goal, topped off with him saying “any manchester city players listening, can turn their radio’s off now”
At the moment, the media are frantically sticking their dicks into anything that moves that they can spin with a liverpool angle to it.
It WILL be unbearable if they actually win the f#cking prem, please, please, stop them.

Thank you City,
Thank you for saving us from the dippers.
Thank you for proving EVERY MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARSE#OLE WRONG!
Thank you for saving our summer.

Nice to see a lot of man loving between pep and leroy there, hopefully he will get his contract signed and be back in the first team

Plucky Liverpool, they were brilliant, city spending, ahh well the champions league final to look forward to blah blah blah media blah

Any mention of a potential historic clean sweep of domestic trophies on any station yet ? Yeah thought not

Don’t care, in fact it’s funny now how biased the reporting is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.