Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt he a bit of a twunt at Leicester after the heli crash too.
Yes. He muttered something totally inappropriate about the Chairman and his bit on the side when he thought the camera wasn't running as the helicopter was still smouldering in the car park.

The guy is a nasty piece of shit.

Nigel De Jong did a very solid job in the studio with Keys and Gray

But the BBC headline this morning......."Man City retain Premier League title after SCARE at Brighton"
Haha! I noticed that. Even after we win it the bullshit is still being shovelled to the masses!

Anyway, I will be lighting a candle today for the boxes of Liverpool shirts printed with 'champions 19' on the back that never got chance to see the 'candle' light of day at anfield.

#saveourshirts

Yep that's Fozzie all right. Spent about two thirds of the post match analysis talking about Liverpool and the champions league. Lucy Zelic is even worse.
Tbf the main presenter on Aus tv is a city fan. Foz is a Pep fan boy too. Lucy is a Liverpool fan, thankfully didn't have to listen to her.

Thought Drury's commentary was fine.

Liverpool's CL victory has been shown way more than our league win but you have to expect that from a media full of rags and dipper fans.

If you think it's bad in the UK, you should see it out here in Australia. Liverpool fans are like rats out here, you're never two feet away from one, and the media is littered with fanboys regurgitating the Klopp fist pumping juggernaut whenever they get the chance.

Optus Sport peddled the pro-Liverpool narrative all game, to the point where I questioned what game I was actually watching at times.
Peter Drury littering our game with stuff like "You have to feel sorry for Liverpool" and "wherever you're watching this from, you have to agree that Liverpool have been worthy winners too".

It's just beautiful, isn't it?
well shit, I have had, tonight, 2 paraguyan, 2 from argentina, an itallian, 3 from Colombia tell me how happy they are3 city won the prem also quite a few locals

I'm just listening to the 6-0-6 Podcast, and all the three c*nts (Savage, Sutton and Jason Mohamed) can come up with when a City fan makes a point is 'you haven't won the Champions League'.

Truly pathetic.

red Sally Nugent couldn't make it in for breakfast BBC today was looking forward to seeing her ferret face trying to say nice things about us !!!

Add Classic FM, of all the media outlets with an apparent aversion to City. I tune in to it in the morning. At 6am today, the news read by Moira Stewart contained about seven items, not one sports related. Compare last week, when the first item on every bulletin was about Liverpool beating Barcelona and Spurs beating Ajax.

On the 6:20 abbreviated bulletin, we heard about Brexit, domestic abuse, railway buffet cars, but again no sport.

Edit, we finally got some credit on the 6:40 bulletin. Off to work I go now, to quietly gloat amongst all the Liverpool fans in my Warrington office.

Last edited:
Apparently MacKenna is going to release his article Today.(for maximum exposure and effect)

12h

Replying to
@EwanMacKenna
Well said when the article out looking forward to it

12h
Tomorrow is the plan.

Haha! I noticed that. Even after we win it the bullshit is still being shovelled to the masses!

Anyway, I will be lighting a candle today for the boxes of Liverpool shirts printed with 'champions 19' on the back that never got chance to see the 'candle' light of day at anfield.

#saveourshirts

What's equally incredible is that on the DM the top two Sport and Football stories are about Pogba and Solskjaer........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.