Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be the focus of his personal and professional crusade. Everything we do is evil, even if it is the same thing every other club does, just in a better way.

Ignore him. This muppet can't even return to his home country anymore as there's a bounty on his head for demeaning the working class and putting a bad shine on a lower class athlete over here.

Google it.

Just reading the Times before the game.

What a twat Oliver Kay is - FA Cup final and the title reads:
"City a brilliant team but true greats rule Europe"
Then bleets about Pep mentioning the Charity Shield insisting we'll apparently be calling this a Quad - I don't think so!!

It will be a remarkable treble should we win today, and they hate, hate, hate us for it!!

The problem is positive City stories don't generate clicks in the way negative stories do. We'll never get the praise we should for out footballing achievements.

Perhaps we should try bricking a few coaches - didn't do the scouse twats any harm.

In the name of " banter " of course.

This week has been somewhat of a nadir for me on Twitter. For me I'd recommend everybody staying on a City forum as opposed to talking with guys who have moral compases only when it suits them.
Wish I could do this outside of BM but, unfortunately, it would require quiting my league team, exclusively working from home, and shunning all human contact outside of the missus and the local supporters club.

There may be some repercussions. ;-)

Yeah, I saw that, as well — put him in his place.

I wonder if this is Ewan’s attempt to redeem himself, hence the zealotry.
Hes just jealous he isn't included, he knows he will be a no mark once again in the next few weeks. Really hope city have been taking names.

This week has been somewhat of a nadir for me on Twitter. For me I'd recommend everybody staying on a City forum as opposed to talking with guys who have moral compases only when it suits them.
Twitter has been deleted of my phone for 4 days now and though I have the urge to check out the city content I used it for, the hatred and negativity towards everything on Twitter (not just city) makes my day a much more positive experience without it. Probably cuts the time I’m glued to my phone by 50% as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.