Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing about this media attitude is the fact Pep finally understands and may well stay longer to grind them into the dust with a sustained bout of trophy dominance.

I have no issue with the question being asked or with the timing of it if in the last few days evidence has been uncovered that suggests an explanation is required (how many times in the past have we hammered a journo for not asking the difficult question to Ferguson / Mourinho etc?).

However, I'm sure that we are all pretty certain that this is not the case and in this instance this particular hack is purely being disruptive and disrespectful of our club, ownership, fanbase, manager and achievements.

As some other posters have eluded to, I think we may be close to a tipping point of what the club and manager deem 'acceptable' from a lot of media outlets.

A lot of it is just unsubstantiated slander...........

I love how the reporter said that before he asked the question he made a pity of saying, "Cingratulations." Wow. Can't argue with heart felt cheer like that!

Rob Harris was always a Bellend.

Some journos showing their true colors now

Miguel Delaney was up until now a pretty decent journo , who was arguing with city fans all week long ..has finally lost it on Twitter.

These pathetic journos can't take it

That tweet proved he was either pissed or genuinely doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Probably both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.