Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt we dispatch chelsea 6-0? Chelsea beginning of the second half were half a sleep liverpool were out traps quickly playing at 100 miles an hour get the early goal then a wonder goal then chelsea actually woke up and should of got back in it but Hazard as normal bottles it against a decent team.

I don't mind all these media outlets handing Liverpool the title, it's only going to motivate our players even more.

I read the news today, oh boy......
Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool. Oh yeah, and Man City won.
So I went upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a dream.
(With acknowledgement to the Beatles only good thing to come out of scouseland).

So on the Hillsborough anniversary in which Chelsea fans observed it silently and respectfully, Liverpool fans lobbed flares into the away end and apparently were chanting homophobic songs.

The 3-2 loss in the Slippy G season which set them up to win the league, again we respectfully observed Hillsborough silently.

They won, and then attacked our coaches. Playing Devil’s Advocate, this wasn’t even beforehand so they’d create an intimidating atmosphere/psychological advantage; they just behaved like scum.

Nothing will compare to 93:20, but as a season, if we win, this will be the best one yet for me.
That’s because a lot of them are. On another note I read some comments today and they actually think we’re arsed about their 18/20 bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.