Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know exactly why she gets work. She really is an absolute weapon. Embarrassing actually
The Dianne Abbot of football

Does anybody really think the word "cheat" was used in the headline for any other purpose than association?

It was a cheap shot by the City hating **** that is ladyman. My favourite description of which is he has "a mouth like a burnt out fusebox" to celebrate his darkened, absent and broken toothed maw exacerbated by tv. It seems he doesn't believe in dentistry and seemingly fits the profile of the seedy sports reporter in a dirty trenchcoat frequenting cheap smoke filled bars for information tidbits from fallen ex professionals living a debauched life of drug fuelled excess in their decent into alcoholism, drug dependency or sexual deviance.

Seemingly he's been called out on it the bitter little twat.

Are there many non box tickers with over 100 caps for England who are stacking shelves?

When people slag her off I do agree but I much prefer to use Boris Johnson as an example. 1 may use diversity as a reason to stay relevant, the other may use privilege but it’s hard to argue both aren’t buffoons.

I fear we’d never find anything in the shops if these 2 were stacking shelves ;-)

As usual they have the best ever ……. Even when it comes to young reserves.

Needy cunts!

View attachment 101476
I was listening to a Dipper game on the way to watch City play, Arnold scored a screamer, described as "goal of the season" contender from the best right back in the world (Kyle Walker Treble?). Anyhow, turns out to be an own goal, shot was off target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.