Media Discussion - 2023/24

Couldnt give a flying f*ck about the Hammers attendances , their world wide following is zilch , they are a mid-table team hoping for a good cup run. Hilarious there "Chamnf e 6g7171urope we knowwhat we are song" f*cking conference league champions , sad bastards , i woud keep that quiet , dont brag about it , winning a third rate competition , cockney wankers
In 70 71 we would sing " champions of Europe" after our are cup winners cup win. We sang the chant together at West Ham this season. The Irons along with Sunderland are a fan base that bear us no ill will, should think most blues are pleased about their cup win. As a ten year old remember Moore, Peters and Hursts huge contribution to our World Cup win little realiseing that 51 years later would still be waiting for it to be repeated. Always liked the Irons and wish them well.

Couldnt give a flying f*ck about the Hammers attendances , their world wide following is zilch , they are a mid-table team hoping for a good cup run. Hilarious there "Champions of europe we knowwhat we are song" f*cking conference league champions , sad bastards , i woud keep that quiet , dont brag about it , winning a third rate competition , cockney wankers

I like the Hammers and their fans, pretty sound. They are treated abysmally in comparison to the media darlings, think it makes them stronger.

And fair fecks to them atm, they are technically one of the Champions of Europe - an honour that none of their h8ful 8 Landahn members currently are. So I say sing it loud Irons and enjoy.

They know, as we do who are the real champions of Europe, and indeed The World.

Couldnt give a flying f*ck about the Hammers attendances , their world wide following is zilch , they are a mid-table team hoping for a good cup run. Hilarious there "Champions of europe we knowwhat we are song" f*cking conference league champions , sad bastards , i woud keep that quiet , dont brag about it , winning a third rate competition , cockney wankers
You called?

1000021853.jpg

A couple of things about Alyson's latest article.
1. I'm pretty sure she was one of the cheerleaders of the "City are going to walk away with the league again" brigade at the start of the season.
2. United could embark on a run to the summit. Sweet Jesus.
Alyson seems to have changed her mind completely about Utd going on a charge to the summit in a matter of two weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231226_102816_The Times.jpg
    Screenshot_20231226_102816_The Times.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 177
6 articles about the rags on the bbc sport website,in the grand scheme of things they aren’t relevant,but thanks to the likes of the good old beeb they are being kept relevant due to the saturation of coverage they get from rag loving media ..
Looking at the comments section their editorial team should be getting the message that everyone else is a bit sick of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.