Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Keown manage to keep his gig on MOTD?
His tactical analysis usually amounts to “Give them a leveller”
In the first few minutes to “let them know you are there”
After the highlights of yesterdays game he said that if he was a Sheffield United player he would have knocked the 5 trophies over.
The game has evolved beyond his comprehension and it’s Time to put this dinosaur out to pasture
It's no surprise he hasn't gone into management.

How does Keown manage to keep his gig on MOTD?
His tactical analysis usually amounts to “Give them a leveller”
In the first few minutes to “let them know you are there”
After the highlights of yesterdays game he said that if he was a Sheffield United player he would have knocked the 5 trophies over.
The game has evolved beyond his comprehension and it’s Time to put this dinosaur out to pasture
LOL!! Let them know you are there and knock over the 5 trophies, its so pathetic and its actually rather sad. Anyway the knocking over of them is the closet he will ever get to the majority of them.

Last edited:
LOL!! Let them know you are there and knock over the 5 trophies, its so pathetic and its actually rather sad. Anyway the knocking over of them is the closet he will ever get to any of them.
He has lifted the PL trophy and FA Cup tbf!

It was a sinfully sad and pathetic thing to say though. Really fucking small time.

Have the rags claimed him yet? Bring him on the pitch for their next home game. Anything to try and associate themselves with a bit of glory
MUFC will only ever bring him on the pitch at Trafford Park, if Luke Shaw is not playing.
The chubby teenager is obviously a dead ringer for the Gregg's pin-up footballer...

He has lifted the PL trophy and FA Cup tbf!

It was a sinfully sad and pathetic thing to say though. Really fucking small time
Correct, edited now. But is it any wonder alot of people fast foward the analysis bits between games when they have to listen to utter rubbish like this. Its like something a stroppy child having a temper tantrum would say, its beyond embaressing.

Correct, edited now. But is it any wonder alot of people fast foward the analysis bits between games when they have to listen to utter rubbish like this. Its like something a stroppy child having a temper tantrum would say, its beyond embaressing.
I agree, Keown is an embarrassing ****.

Just clicked on to Sky Sports news where Clinton Morrison is giving his pearls of wisdom.

I have never heard more nonsense being spoken that what fell out of his mouth just now, and I even listen to talksport from time to time.

Cliche after cliche about man united, it was unadulterated drivel and just incomprehensible rubbish.

How he is employed to give his views is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.