Media Discussion - 2023/24

I’d love to work at Sly Sport News and Sly Sports just to see what goes on, to find out why they are so far up the Rags arses, and to find out who at Sly Sports News is controlling and pushing all of this Rag propaganda.

Its the rags and liverpool. Unfortunately the most watched (apparently).

However if u look on skys youtube channel any city highlights are the most watched each week, regularly over 1m views.

We're also the most watched in America from the latest yearly viewing figures.

So no idea how they're calculating it.

I think old cunts sticking to their worldview formed in the late nineties and early 00's has something to do with it too.

Shows the intelligence of these pundits not both of them having Rodri or Haaland in theirs teams as a nailed on certainly. Also not having Pep (5 trophies in 2023) as manager of the year.

Dumbasses of the highest order

I think it was team of the first half of the season, not 2023, wasn’t it?

However if u look on skys youtube channel any city highlights are the most watched each week, regularly over 1m views.

I think old cunts sticking to their worldview formed in the late nineties and early 00's has something to do with it too.
I posted this recently:

5 of the 6 most viewed PL games in the last 4 seasons involved City.

The Premier League provide the clubs with viewing figure for the total worldwide. We are 3rd behind United and Liverpool. (There wil be less bias for the international market)

In the UK alone, live audiences for City games in 22/23 increased by 14% against a PL average of 6%. (Newcastle had the biggest growth of 44% in the UK)

When PL/domestic games are combined with European games, we had our best ever viewing figures last season AND WERE THE MOST WATCHED TEAM IN EUROPE and, by default, the WORLD.

I wonder if they are going to discuss the second penalty.
Already swept under the carpet.
BBC after our win v Everton, headline had controversial penalty in it despite it being the right decision.
2 of the biggest dives ever, both ref and var gave them, blatant corruption in plain site, not a word in their match report or headline

It's the same reason the United thread is so popular on here. Its inexplicable really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.