Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try the inhaler allegation and see how long that lasts, and then compare to the post alleging illegal spending. Then complain again.

Hell, we should all do it. Find an offensive comment about City, complain about it, post an almost identical comment about Liverpool and United, then tabulate the differences in responses. And then publish it.

Hell, we should all do it. Find an offensive comment about City, complain about it, post an almost identical comment about Liverpool and United, then tabulate the differences in responses. And then publish it.

Sport department there are run by rag kunts whose head of the bbc? That where fans should write or send emails regularly with example of bias at the so called unbiased bbc! Complaining to the sport part is a waste of time and I'd bet they laughing they cocks of at it! Go straight to the top and call those who run the sport department as bias with example of bias as in who you post about!

View attachment 103978

This wasnt allowed.

So I made a complaint against this , with in seconds I got an answer

View attachment 103980

View attachment 103981

Fucking joke the bbc

Well, that's a disappointment. I actually registered with the BBC to complain about this Nezza guy referring to illegal spending, expecting to be refused, and so I could build a case for bias against City. I got this. The bastards.

If you find any other posts you think are defamatory, let me know and I will try it again :)

Your complaint​

Hello
Thanks for recently reporting a comment on the BBC site.
We’ve looked into this and you’re right – it broke house rules. We’ve removed the offending content (reference: 225cb920-60e8-4425-99fc-836a93e7b99a).
Thank you for pointing this out, and keeping the BBC site an enjoyable place for everyone.
Please don’t reply to this email, because the address isn’t monitored.
Regards,
BBC Moderation Team

Just watched MOTD on iPlayer. Very fair and very gushing about Pep, especially KDB, the team, and City in general.

Most of the comments after the Newcastle v City BBC match report were very fair and sensible from proper football fans. The loved the game and the goals. Unfortunately you will always get the bitter Liverpool fans, especially the bitter Liverpool fans, bitter United fans, and general City hating football fans, leaving 115 charges comments. That’s all they’ve got left to cling on to. As for BBC Football in general, it’s nothing more than a Rag, and to an extent, a Liverpool biased website, no different to the football tabloids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.