Status
Not open for further replies.
Best-selling 'Soccer' jerseys in USA 2023

1 Man United
2 Liverpool
3 Manchester City
4 Chelsea
5 Wrexham

Astonishing a diddy-nothing team with barely any fans can sell so many jerseys, & Wrexham being in the top five is also sure to raise a few eyebrows

Wrexham get to the premier they'll end up number 1 sellers

We seem to have equality genderwise with pundits. Plenty of crap female and male ones. Why can't we have good pundits regardless of gender or other characteristics?
At least, can we just get rid of the women commentators, they are shocking and Lucy whatever she’s called grates on me with her cocom, she never shuts up.

I agree with that, but my reason for highlighting is that she's not a very good pundit in my opinion, a few times she had come out with pretty unfairly balanced arguments and it's nice to see her trip up. I don't think she's a poor pundit due to her gender, I've never said this, and I'm a little sad that you feel the need to suggest otherwise. It's a pretty big thing to suggest and not so nice, please be a little more considerate blue.
Just speak the truth, you don’t need to apologise, I don’t like/can’t stand women in men’s football, just my opinion, no reason not to express it. I also don’t have any interest in women’s football, it’s just not for me but I’m always happy to hear how our ladies are doing, I just don’t watch it.

That would be yet another Croydon "Man yoooo" fan Lianne Sanderson.
Eniola Aluko.

Edit:-

"Richarlison has 19 goals in 40 games, you do the math that's a goal a game"

"Do Man City really want Declan Rice?! Eni Aluko makes surprising suggestion that Mikel Arteta 'asked Pep Guardiola to put a £90m bid in to push Arsenal's owners' - and says she 'did it all the time' as a sporting director"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.