Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matterface calling KDB "Horrible" on of his Talkshite podcasts.

“But the one thing he also gives you and I don’t think you notice this. He comes on, he’s horrible, right? He is horrible. So, he comes on and he chases a ball into the bottom right-hand corner with Micky van de Ven and he really gets up for it and he gives the linesman a little bit and he gives the referee a little bit and he gives Micky van de Ven a little bit. He gives him a few words in his ears and he’s encouraged by the Man City fans behind the goal.”

Making out kevin to be a **** on the pitch.

I am yet to see a single even slightly negative slant on Klopp quitting the scousers.

Not even one.

Can you imagine the outpouring of joy and bitchiness when Pep decided to move on.

Sickening and bizarre

Just wait.

Once the fanzine writers have shot their load the editors will be wanting a new angle and that's when the negativity appears.

At least that's what usually happens to every story sporting or otherwise.

I am yet to see a single even slightly negative slant on Klopp quitting the scousers.

Not even one.

Can you imagine the outpouring of joy and bitchiness when Pep decided to move on.

Sickening and bizarre
Van Dijk not too pleased. Odd comments from a captain. Not exactly reassuring for fans to hear either

I I quite enjoyed them though :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.