Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd lopve to know which club has wasted the most money. I mean we all know who spends and net spend. But actual wastage... Players that leave on a free, playes that didnt work out etc. I bet Utd are top of that list, globally too!

how comes I see zero content of players returning on twatter, facebook, official site etc
maybe all of them came back with 50 pounds extra weight and Pep did not want it to get it out to media:D

I'd lopve to know which club has wasted the most money. I mean we all know who spends and net spend. But actual wastage... Players that leave on a free, playes that didnt work out etc. I bet Utd are top of that list, globally too!
I think we can all work that one out

Ridiculous claim @GT , the rags are the best run club in the world

Talkshite this morning, the Media clearly primed by rag HQ to hound Maguire out, not sure there will be any takers , they conveniently forgot to mention the elephant in the room, his pending retrial in Greece. Rags need him out for FFP,
Sit tight Harry and rinse the cunts.

Surprisingly little mention ( ie absolutely none ) of the little matter of his appointment in Greece.

Talk Sport I think were just praising us by accident about selling out all the tour games and Community shield.

See Laura Woods has been confirmed as a presenter for CL nights next season. I don’t mind her but she’s becoming a bit like dog shit. Gets everywhere!
Part of the all female presenting team for PL/CL on TNT Sports. She's brought her sugar daddy Ali Mccoist with her.

Be interesting to see if she can remain impartial when her beloved Arsenal are on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.