Media Discussion - 2023/24

All fine and dandy if it was solely the League title to compete for. Arsenal had that luxury last season and ballsed it up.

Lets see where all three teams are March/April, when they've played a few more league games, cup games as well as Chumps League/Europa; not forgetting injuries and suspensions. Could Arsenal cope without Rice and Odegaard for a lengthy period? I'm not too sure.

Let's see who is in the mix then.
Unfortunately I can only see our players serving suspensions in the run in.
Just by the way we are reffed.
Rodri will gain another few yellows for daring to shield the ball.
Also I'm sure Pep got a yellow earlier this season for sarcastically applauding the ref (could be wrong) but was surprised bingo didn't get one yesterday for doing it.

I’d be interested to see if you could find one, Football 365 is nothing to do with Bet 365, ithey are part of the media so nit sure how you come to the conclusion they “rip the media”.
Okey dokey. Seems I got mixed up with a similar name.
No big deal, you can go and be interested in something else now. :-)

Yes, pointing out that you can’t take legal action for defamation over something that’s factually correct. Bloody typical!!!
You’re missing my initial point. There may well be many players who have been seen using laughing gas but there are only 2 photos in the article & they are both of current City players. We know why

being reported that a premier league player is in rehab due to inhaling the old laughing gas,accompanied by pictures of our jack and kyle, the fuckers just can't help themselves
Prem. players inhaling you say?
I'm sure there is another story to hide there?

Unfortunately I can only see our players serving suspensions in the run in.
Just by the way we are reffed.
Rodri will gain another few yellows for daring to shield the ball.
Also I'm sure Pep got a yellow earlier this season for sarcastically applauding the ref (could be wrong) but was surprised bingo didn't get one yesterday for doing it.
If you truly believe that you should get some cash on this for tonight's match, I put it up just for you ;)
180.jpg

If you want to engage in political point scoring, there's a politics sub forum where you can point score to your heart's content. Let's keep the politics out of here.
You make that point constantly and while it is a reasonablw general rule often it is not possible to keep political issues enclosed in a sub forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.