Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Gaughan.

Details surrounding the finances involved in the deal have yet to be disclosed and it’s likely that the multi-club transfer will be the talk of rival boardrooms in the Premier League.

The talk of those chairmen and ceos should be ‘why did City think if this idea and we didn’t?’.

I thought sky's courage last night was ok. Called us the best team in the world.

Yes spitty might have been trying to catch Phil out about brentford goal.

I thought the 'twat in the hat' was good. I particular like his honest answer when ask does the England manager pick players based on form. 'No, he has his favourites'
Both spitty and twat in the hat said it was down to waistcoat to come up with a formation that played both Foden and Bellingham. Both said you cant leave Phil and he has to play in the middle !

Salvio will come to us from a sister club, something the prem had a vote on in Decemember to stop newcastle loaning from saudi league (multiclub groups buying/loaning internally) 7 clubs voted to ban it those 7 will probably moan about this transfer being unethical or some nonsense.

Gaughan just pulling an old story topic and clickbaiting as per usual

There are rules in place with ffp that there is a fair value when selling and buying From an associated club! He has a €60m buyout from Troyes I'd expect we will get him for around €30/40m

There are rules in place with ffp that there is a fair value when selling and buying From an associated club! He has a €60m buyout from Troyes I'd expect we will get him for around €30/40m
Hence why I said Gaughan is jusst rehashing an irrelevamt story from christmas with inuedo for clicks

I thought the 'twat in the hat' was good. I particular like his honest answer when ask does the England manager pick players based on form. 'No, he has his favourites'
Both spitty and twat in the hat said it was down to waistcoat to come up with a formation that played both Foden and Bellingham. Both said you cant leave Phil and he has to play in the middle !

I was surprised to hear that, someone spoke with sense.

Silly Sally meeting and talking to Trent on BBC Morning News. You can just imagine what's going on in her mind and in her body.
If only i could get both Severn Trent and the Fish finger on together i could have a spit roast back stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.