Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sam Lee thinks we’re all racists now.
Maybe that ‘single cell’ fella was actually one of his ‘Super Joey Hart’-style sock puppet pseudonyms

View attachment 87089
Where are all Sam Lee’s followers on here today ??

Brummie rag constantly writing snide City pieces aimed at his red team readers.

You only have to look at the comments to his writing in The Athletic - barely a City fan amongst them.

What a twat. Everyone hates Sam Lee but it isn't because of the fact he comes from Birmingham or his faith, whatever the fuck that is.

There really is nothing to base that opinion on, other than shit-stirring.

He is just an annoying tosspot.
There were some on here only the other night "bigging" him up and telling us that he was a good bloke. Once again this tells me otherwise.

So Sam Lee thinks we’re all racists now.
Maybe that ‘single cell’ fella was actually one of his ‘Super Joey Hart’-style sock puppet pseudonyms

View attachment 87089
I wish these journalists would make their mind up.

I thought we’d already been sportswashed by an oppressive Muslim Regime? Or didn’t the sportswashing work, hence the lack of love?

I’m really confused here especially when Ali B was absolutely idolised. Was he an Algerian Muslim or did I imagine this? Or does this Sam fella have no idea about our history? Or is he just chatting shit & shit stirring?

Whichever way you look at it, it’s a really odd statement to make about our fan base from any journalist, never mind a ‘City’ journalist

I’d actually go as far to say that football transcends racism & Islamophobia in the fact that I’m sure every club has racist & Islamophobic supporters who have idolised both Muslims & players of different race for their club

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.