Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they've got the 'Manchester United' and the 'BBC' words in the wrong order here.

View attachment 107954
Everyone exceptRags is getting fed up with the coverage they get, look at some of the comments in the Pep Rags will be back under Scruffy Jim story:

ahhhhh finally a jim radcliffe update. It's been 25 minutes, i thought maybe he'd died!

ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT BLOOMIN' MAN UNITED/RATCLIFFE. GET RID YOU ABSOLUTE DULLARDS. SAME WITH HALF THE RUBBISH ON THE BBC NEWS FRONT PAGE WHICH IS MORE AKIN TO A CELEB TABLOID THESE DAYS.

Can the BBC please ask Sir Jim, who is a tax exile in Monaco, why Old Trafford deserves public funds, as he has demanded?

Let's hear Pep's thought on his team's match this weekend, tight at the top of the table, every game is big from here on....... actually no, lets focus on an off the cuff remark about Man Utd instead. BBC Sport aka Man Utd fanzine doing a great job promoting their beloved Man Utd once again. Pathetic journalism.

Everyone exceptRags is getting fed up with the coverage they get, look at some of the comments in the Pep Rags will be back under Scruffy Jim story:

ahhhhh finally a jim radcliffe update. It's been 25 minutes, i thought maybe he'd died!

ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT BLOOMIN' MAN UNITED/RATCLIFFE. GET RID YOU ABSOLUTE DULLARDS. SAME WITH HALF THE RUBBISH ON THE BBC NEWS FRONT PAGE WHICH IS MORE AKIN TO A CELEB TABLOID THESE DAYS.

Can the BBC please ask Sir Jim, who is a tax exile in Monaco, why Old Trafford deserves public funds, as he has demanded?

Let's hear Pep's thought on his team's match this weekend, tight at the top of the table, every game is big from here on....... actually no, lets focus on an off the cuff remark about Man Utd instead. BBC Sport aka Man Utd fanzine doing a great job promoting their beloved Man Utd once again. Pathetic journalism.
I wonder when they will get deleted lol

Pathetic yes. Journalism, no.

Think BBC is bad I made a big mistake by starting the tea later tonight and having to watch the start of Granada Reports—— expected feature on Scousers Cup Final but ffs they fucking milkcupped it with clips of past victories and talking it up not to mention the quadruple and a chance for Klopp to add to his trophy “haul”. Then a repeat of last nights diatribe regarding what Scruffy Jim is upto with a interview with Ten Bob where they both stated they share each other’s ambitions for the rags what the fuck. Then a feature on some new Scouse Kids fucking comedy sitcom program due soon interviewing two scroat scousers ffs quick mention of big relegation games for Everton and Burnley ……. And Manchester City travel to Bournemouth this weekend.
Own fault for starting tea late I get that and wife makes me sit at the kitchen table to have our tea so have to watch what she has on most nights it’s tea to The Chase then am excused to watch Big Bang Theory or Wheeler Dealers in my own room in self imposed exile bliss

Think they've got the 'Manchester United' and the 'BBC' words in the wrong order here.

View attachment 107954
Does the one for us say ‘How to follow Manchessity on the BBC’, as that’s how it’s often pronounced by the likes of Chapman on there, (and Neville on Sky).

It seems like it’s against the law to ever refer to them as Man united, for some reason.

He talks everyone up because he is a man of dignity and has the sense to know that saying stupid stuff gets plastered over the media and makes you look like a fool. He won’t talk them up in the dressing room, you can be sure of that. That’s what matters.
Exactly this. He's also a football man, and will publicly respect the opposition even in extreme cases like the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.