Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if already posted.

One of the main page links on the bbc website reads “ ‘Klopp‘s kids beat Chelsea’s billion-pound bottle-job’ “

As the headline is in quotes I assume it is itself put up as a quote but to be honest that is the sort of thing I would expect to read on a fans website or on X formerly known as twitter.
Was a direct quote from Chuckle Brother No.1, aka Gary Neville.

Which is why Pardew won fuck all as a player or manager and has to resort to going on Talkshite to spout bollocks because nobody in football will employ him.
He guided Newcastle to.......5th in 2012, which clearly deserved...

He guided Newcastle to.......5th in 2012, which clearly deserved...
Yeah remember it well, not the only time a City manager won the league but wasn't named manager of the year.
Followed it by by calling Pellegrini an Old C U Next Time IIRC.

Delooney has a book dedicated to Sportswashing coming out later this year. I am sure he will welcome a few honest reviews.
You might remind me about that book nearer to Christmas
Would be nice to open your presents on Xmas morning and get something really worthwhile instead of socks and aftershave.

Sky sports news isn't a news channel. It's registered as an entertainment channel.

It's basically a fanzine for the clubs with the most amount of fans in this country which is the rags and liverpool. Giving them stories of interest.

If you understand that then it all makes sense.
The name is one of those quirks of the English language. Rather like the correct pronunciation of Magdalen College is Maudlin, Sky Sports News should actually be pronounced, Scouse Sports News.

Typed in Liverpool boo national anthem and every media headline was leading with "Why Liverpool fans ....." No condemnation just excuses to justify it.
Have they ever considered asking why dippers are always expecting the rest of the world to respect everything about their scummy club, but refuse to show respect to anyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.