Media Discussion - 2023/24

There's takes then there's Jamie O'Hara on TalkShite last night.

"It all well Haaland scoring 5 goals against Luton but Haaland has to do more for me. He has to turn up in big games"
If he gets a hat trick on Sunday I hope he is consistent with this opinion as I’d agree Erling is more important next week when we have a big CL clash under the lights and blue moon of Eastlands

I thought the ITV coverage was shocking last night. It's like they'd all convinced themselves there was going to be an upset, and bet their houses on it.

Matterface was embarrassing when they scored on the stroke of HT and worse when they got a second. The stark contrast between his monotone musings when we scored to his squealing schoolgirl routine when they scored was just bizarre. And as for Dixon... next doors cat could have done a better job on co-comm's last night.
Keane, Wright and Woods going on about City's massive squad. Say it enough and it becomes true, like Twatterface and the value of City's bench. If it hadn't been so late in the game when he said that he could've got 115 in his shit commentary somewhere as well.

Must be a different Erling Haaland who’s scored against every team in the PL!
79 goals in 83 appearances.
We mustn't play any big games.

The Rags imitation has 13 goals in 34 appearances.

A massive difference just like in the transfer fees paid.

Wonder if O'Hara can process that without throwing up?

No matter what the commentary says last night was massive for the club.
When kids (our future) sat in front of free to air football last night they got to see the Viking at his best.
Kids don't care about the off field nonsense and the rest, they want to be the the greatest goal scorer and ITV gave them that experience.
Lots of us glory hunters lived that experience back in the 60's with free to air telly and are still here today.

Must be a different Erling Haaland who’s scored against every team in the PL!
That is an incredibe stat.
There are a couple of premier league teams he hasn't scored against yet but only because he was injured when we played them.
Is the goals against Luton included in these now or is it premier league games only?

Yea I did notice, it’s getting weird now. Fair enough before we won everything but since pep the spend has been more than justified.

It’s just weird trying to shoehorn it in while discussing the game.

Bitter and jealousy comes to mind.
It is never mentioned with united and they have spent more than we have in the past 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.