Media Discussion - 2023/24

Did anyone listen to the game on Radio Mcr yesterday? A couple of mates who were driving at the time had it on and were flabbergasted to hear Nigel Gleghorn slagging Ortega relentlessly as “not good enough for a City number two”
Supposedly this started even before he came on, and then continues throughout the game
Those couple of emergency stints in our goal must’ve gone to his head

Merseysider McNulty the head of BBC football, (an Everton supporter), said on the BBC website today: "Liverpool should have had a penalty". As if it's 100% certain.

Imo he should have said they " Liverpool could have had a penalty". It was a subjective call.
To be fair to Mr McNulty, who is normally a pretty fair journalist, if he was stating a personal opinion the word “should“ was used properly, as in “in my opinion Liverpool should have had a penalty”.

He‘s not alone in his opinion. I reads this morning that Mark Clattenburg also said it should have been a penalty as did many people on here.

Did anyone listen to the game on Radio Mcr yesterday? A couple of mates who were driving at the time had it on and were flabbergasted to hear Nigel Gleghorn slagging Ortega relentlessly as “not good enough for a City number two”
Supposedly this started even before he came on, and then continues throughout the game
Those couple of emergency stints in our goal must’ve gone to his head
I dint hear it but if this is true Cleghorn is a tool. Ortega a great number two and there are many who think he has a legitimate shout to be number one. The only part of his game were he’s noticeably inferior to Eddie is his distribution but even Eddie has the odd brain fart in that department.

I was reading the BBC gossip column earlier, and at the bottom of the page they always show a few of the newspapers back pages.

There's a couple of classics, honestly you have too laugh.

The Telegraph, "Klopp anger over karate kick"

The Guardian, "He almost kills him"

Talk about going overboard. And if those are genuine quotes from bingo then he's an even bigger **** than I thought he was.

'Ref Watch: Should Liverpool have been awarded penalty for foul on Mac Allister?'

'Carra: Liverpool will want Arsenal to win at Man City'

'How much has VAR cost Liverpool?'

Fuckin state of this shite from red sky sports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.