Media Discussion - 2023/24

Appears to be a bit of a pile on in the media which is nothing new , most pundits rooting for a Chelsea win nothing they would like more than to see us collapse and win nothing , then we have Haaland now judged as a near goal-a-game failure because he doesnt track back.
The the Palmer horse shit , he looks a good player in a team of overpriced individuals , take penalties away from his numbers and it gives some perspective to where he really is , he is playing against a top class defensive midfielder and back four today not a bunch of mid tabe no-hopers.
Would be very surprised if he is as effective , but if he scores a 98th minute penalty winner the media love-in wil be unbearable , the Balon D'Or is nailed on.
He's also playing against teams that don't sit as a flat back 9 for 99% of the game, give him the ball with 2/3 players on top of him and his numbers would fall off a cliff.

High time him and other journos were targeted.

They incite hatred towards our club which ends up with violence. There's been instances where away fans fueled on this shit have assaulted city fans. Journos are root cause of this kind of violence
Exactly my sentiment. Iv been subjected to that shit caused by the reporters. This is personal stuff, they don't realise they are affecting people's lives.

Exactly my sentiment. Iv been subjected to that shit caused by the reporters. This is personal stuff, they don't realise they are affecting people's lives.
I get why we feel this way.

However it will lead to more shite flung at us as some of these cunts spreading the toxicity start crying about not feeling safe etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.