Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believing is what you do with pretend mystical beings, this is knowing due to undisputable facts and solid evidence. Something the PL and UEFA should have noted.
I've heard plenty say that you shouldn't believe what you read in the Daily Fail.

But i believe you're going to make me say it so i best get it over with... I now know the document to be true.

There. Happy?

I've heard plenty say that you shouldn't believe what you read in the Daily Fail.

But i believe you're going to make me say it so i best get it over with... I now know the document to be true.

There. Happy?
Couldn't give a flying fuck either way to be honest.

Just went on bbcsport online for a quick check on things. Forest up in arms, Barcelona up in arms with all the shit reffing and calling on authorities to give them the sound tape of the referees decision’s. No way is that going to happen anytime soon. Meanwhile one of the best comebacks in a FA cup is ruined by sodding VAR again. There needs to be a concerted effort by all clubs to know if this is the new norm for some favoured clubs and fook the rest. Had a few cherry bees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.