Media Discussion - 2023/24

Fuck McManaman is on co comms in Munich, who the fuck did I just give a v sign to and shout pointing twat at whilst driving in Hale?
There is a serving police in officer in Hale (a sergeant from memory) who does look like McPointy as it happens. Did you notice if he took your number plate?

FFS now the Yanks want two,premier league games played there as part of NBC’s deal with the premier league.

TV giant NBC ‘will push for’ Premier League games in the US

Tell them to fuck right off. The PL is not the NFL.

FFS now the Yanks want two,premier league games played there as part of NBC’s deal with the premier league.

TV giant NBC ‘will push for’ Premier League games in the US

That’ll be the end for me, it might work for the Americans with their American football teams as supporting them seems very strange, no big away followings, every fucker watches the Superbowl. If they take Citys opening match to NY or LA they can count me out from then on, dont piss off your bread and butter fa sit will come back to bite you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.