Media Discussion - 2023/24

He's been told.

EtpgwjQWQAggZ9P.jpg

What an absolutely spineless little woman.

Have some fucking conviction and just say "I've been threatened, I won't say any more" rather than trying to act like you're above discussing something you've ran into the ground repeatedly.

These "digital creators" are all fucking pieces of shit. Football social media deserves to die. We've just made lying and performative outrage fashionable.

What an absolutely spineless little woman.

Have some fucking conviction and just say "I've been threatened, I won't say any more" rather than trying to act like you're above discussing something you've ran into the ground repeatedly.

These "digital creators" are all fucking pieces of shit. Football social media deserves to die. We've just made lying and performative outrage fashionable.
Social media has been the ruination of football, its not enough to win you have to mock the other team and be a **** as you win and every single minute angle has to be discussed in detail in order to feed the beast that is sport media and then you add people getting jobs just to fill airspace with nothing to add of any value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.