Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the red **** keeps it up….it will fire Haaland on, most likely score a hattrick in each of the last 3 games now!
That’s the first thing I thought aswell.

Keane is doing us a favour here. Players with a bee in their bonnet especially a Nordic goal machine is not one you want with a point to prove.

If that dense rag twat knew anything about what he talks about I`d be shocked. I believe Haaland was pissed of with the ref and the officials ignoring the Wolves defender constantly coming through the back of him.

Surely it’s an example of what a player Haaland is, he’s just bagged four goals and he’s not satisfied with his day where any other player would be creaming their pants.

I think Sky put Keane up to saying what he said, they seem to enjoy making the taking points about what their pundits are saying rather than what’s happening on the pitch due to their beloved rags and dippers not being in the say for trophies at the end of the season.

Keane know' what will get clicks/views.

His comments today on Haaland was just bait.

Unfortunately many Blues will bite.

Are Keane & Joey Barton related ?

What was that fucking "death stare" about, intimidating the host Hahahaha

Keane is an embarrassing clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.