Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate, there isn’t a single blue on here who would click on the link.

It’s now nothing more than amusement.

I honestly wouldn’t worry about the clicks he might get.

As a journalist and a sane person, he’s finished. :-)

There can't be many City fans who aren't blocked and, if you aren't, you aren't doing it right. I even set a couple of new accounts so I could give him more shit and get blocked again and again

I remember when City turned over Leeds 4-0 to put Man Utd in the box seat to win the last Div 1 title and it was horrible - fortunately Man Utd messed up to allow Leeds back in but at the time I was sick to my stomach as my team had put Man Utd in the box seat.

I think Postecoglou should blame himself for some of his managerial decisions that have cost Spurs more points than they have won over the season as a whole - always playing to win has it's plus points, but there are times when it just doesn't work and you need to be slightly more pragmatic.(I know we have Pep and he would never be pragmatic but sometimes he should be).

That said the mediah turning on Spurs fans is a bit shit. Arse did the hard work at our place then fucked up at home against Villa. The blame doesn't lie with Spurs fans. That said fuck em - I 8 Spurs.

Check out Anges reaction to the whole soap around the match.Nowt to do with being Australian and totally new to the game in this country?No idea of the hatred involved at all…

What gets me is his team been shit the last half dozen games not said shit today his team made it so hard he played players in the better positions! You look at the team players he put out against Arsenal and how shit they were, the mans need to look at his coaching tactics!

Some of the comments on various FB groups that pop up are so delicious. They don’t care about us or our success apparently but they can’t stop talking about us. They have us guilty without a shred of evidence. Pep is only successful because of money! Brilliant!

I got sunshine, on a cloudy day.....
Brilliant! The Temps! That track is just SO appropriate!

And Smokey's production, with the strings and all that, just sums up the warm feeling after what The Lads achieved last night to put us on the brink of a never done before FOURTH CONSECUTIVE TITLE!

Muchas gracias, you've sorted out what's going to be my 'earworm' for the rest of the day.. 'I guess you'd say/ What can make me feel this way?/ My team, talking about my team..'!!

I remember when City turned over Leeds 4-0 to put Man Utd in the box seat to win the last Div 1 title and it was horrible - fortunately Man Utd messed up to allow Leeds back in but at the time I was sick to my stomach as my team had put Man Utd in the box seat.

I think Postecoglou should blame himself for some of his managerial decisions that have cost Spurs more points than they have won over the season as a whole - always playing to win has it's plus points, but there are times when it just doesn't work and you need to be slightly more pragmatic.(I know we have Pep and he would never be pragmatic but sometimes he should be).

That said the mediah turning on Spurs fans is a bit shit. Arse did the hard work at our place then fucked up at home against Villa. The blame doesn't lie with Spurs fans. That said fuck em - I 8 Spurs.
True, that made us the last Mcr club to win the league for the 25th year running. All the rag vermin with short memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.