Media Discussion - 2023/24

It's getting silly now. The amount of stuff coming out since the win at Spuds around the charges is 100% orchestrated.

Mind you, this hairy 'daughters best mate shag nasty' is punchable at the best of times......

View attachment 119117
Awful to think that Keys' finger in this picture has been inside his daughter's best friend.

img_9141-jpeg.119179

Even if this was accurate (it isn’t), or was even a legitimate financial measure (it isn’t), or had any relevance when comparing success (it doesn’t), the chart shows that for less than twice Liverpool’s net spend City has more than twice the major trophies and five times the premier league titles.

So their point is City is a better run club.

Its a shame they only did the big 6, I’d quite like to see how Jurgens efforts stacked up against Leicester City.

IMO the only “failure” of Sheikh Mansour’s ownership has been a very naive approach to vitriolic media coverage and not building a positive public image of the club. Once Garry Cook departed, we had a senior leadership team who were outsiders to the local media scene and the tight networks of pundits, “journalists” and commentators - who were skilfully mobilised against us by our rivals. We stood aloof focusing on our plan while they systematically trashed our reputation. Everything else the club has done has been superb, but this has been a clear mistake.
It’s not too late, a good PR agency and media relations/public image team could repair most of the damage done. The point when we are cleared of these ridiculous charges would be the perfect place to start the turn-around.
To be fair he probably doesn't give a fuck about a group of sad fucks in the british and american press or the twitter cranks.

he owns many multi billion pound companies and Khaldoon chairs several internationally reknowned businesses

I expect the moronic tales of liew and vitriol of delaney don't even register to them.

it only bothers us because we see it daily.

When people ask how blues can keep reading or listening to all the vitriol in the media, I can only answer for me, but I love it. Sure, it bothered me at first, but bit by bit, as City have become more successful both on and off the field, regardless, I've come to enjoy it.

The overtly histrionic public displays of the likes of Goldbridge are only a manifestation of what is going on in the heads of Roan, Liew, Harris and every other united, liverpool and Arse supporter. Look at Roan's face when he's delivering his bile, it's contorted with an all-consuming hatred. The "journalistic" equivalent of Klopp. It's an expression on the face of every anti-city writer, poster or blogger as they hammer impotently at their keyboard every time we win or even score a goal. It's visceral and pure and it lifts my heart with every word.

But maybe that's just me.

To all the bastards in the media with a love for Man United, Liverpool, The Arse and the Moronic mob on social media, the paragraph below explains their behaviour very succinctly.

Bitter people aren't glass half-full or glass half-empty people. To their minds, some malicious bastard has drunk the other half of their glass. Often, bitter and twistedness arises when people have done very well for themselves for some years and then things go wrong. They forget that in life, just as in the stock market, past results are no guarantee of future performance. They begin to believe that the glittering prizes are theirs by divine right. And when these don't materialise, the bitterness sets in.

Source. The Guardian, 2002, 27th September. How to be bitter and twisted.

So, we are the malicious bastard that drunk the other half of their glass. Long may the malicious drinking continue. Hurrah!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.