Media Discussion - 2023/24

Are Arsenal playing tomorrow?

Only asking as pretty much all the media when not concentrating on the charges are asking can West Ham cause an upset.

You'd assume The Premier League have just awarded Arsenal 3 points
Think I’ve missed all of the articles asking if Everton can destroy Arsenals title dreams ?

So they’re not
Seriously fucked off with Sky over this game tomorrow.

I can’t go so it’s tv for me. I subscribe for Sky PL and Football channels only cos I’m not so interested in the other sports they cover.
2 days ago they announce PL channel gonna show liverpool and football channel gonna show Chelsea (in fact Chelsea game on arena too for some reason).

So because I don’t subscribe to all of their sports channels I’m not gonna be allowed to see us.

Subscribe to the PL channel but sorry, you can’t watch the champions-elect play their title-deciding final PL game.

Yeah, I know there are other options etc, but that’s not the point.
My 18 month contract is up this summer for tv, broadband and phone, and I’m gonna leave them over this, almost regardless of cost.

You honestly couldn’t make it up.
So, they’re not showing either of the challengers games on the main channels?

To fair that’s what they are supposed to do, they need to sell the league
Yes you're right. They do.

However, their work is done. MCFC and another (Arsenal this time) have made it to the final day of the season.

In other leagues across Europe their title was sewn up weeks ago, which confirms the premier league as the most competitive league around.

Wanting the title to go to the last day of the season is one thing. Wanting MCFC to slip up is entirely different. There's nothing neutral about that is there?

Usyk Tyson predicted outcome on BBC
19 opinions 18 boxing greats etc and for some reason Camel Gob ....just to get Rags name mentioned.....Pathetic
What's in it for them?

Surely they're not making money off them anymore and even the BBC don't normally celebrate that level of mediocrity.

Seriously fucked off with Sky over this game tomorrow.

I can’t go so it’s tv for me. I subscribe for Sky PL and Football channels only cos I’m not so interested in the other sports they cover.
2 days ago they announce PL channel gonna show liverpool and football channel gonna show Chelsea (in fact Chelsea game on arena too for some reason).

So because I don’t subscribe to all of their sports channels I’m not gonna be allowed to see us.

Subscribe to the PL channel but sorry, you can’t watch the champions-elect play their title-deciding final PL game.

Yeah, I know there are other options etc, but that’s not the point.
My 18 month contract is up this summer for tv, broadband and phone, and I’m gonna leave them over this, almost regardless of cost.

You honestly couldn’t make it up.
IPTV all the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.