Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor losers will always find a way to blame someone else for their inadequacy…
Of course they will. Before this it was
Oil club
State funded
Yemen
Secret payments to Pep

And I assume that if we are found innocent (Or when Pep leaves) they will go back to state funding.

I say when Pep leaves because that IS the reason they have hated City - He didnt go to one of the established clubs

Garth Crooks has obviously been told by some BBC twat to shoehorn a dipper into his team of the season

He seems embarrassed to have to do so and his explanatory paragraph explaining Van Dijk's inclusion is largely spent disparaging their season

Credit where it's due
I would never give any credit to that bombastic bullfrog.
The man is a complete fraud, who is still mysteriously employed by the BBC ?
Why do the BBC still give the obese imbecile a voice ?

BBC HYS is a pit of vipers against City. Truly appalling and spiteful for 99% of the posts. Given up replying.
Anti-social media at its worst.
The BBC online football section has run tens of thousands of hate-filled comments attacking City in recent years. A significant number of them have been racist and libellous but there has been a total lack of editorial control. Perhaps they think it is just banter but it really isn't. Spreading hate (and that's what it is) on a publishing platform can't be justified as a way to spend public money.

The BBC online football section has run tens of thousands of hate-filled comments attacking City in recent years. A significant number of them have been racist and libellous but there has been a total lack of editorial control. Perhaps they think it is just banter but it really isn't. Spreading hate (and that's what it is) on a publishing platform can't be justified as a way to spend public money.
Yet when City fans question comments they're taken off as not following the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.