Media Discussion - 2023/24

Eh? For about £50 in costs they’ve gotten themselves tens of thousands of free engagement.

Putting aside whether you think it’s funny, or just extremely cringe, from a purely marketing perspective it’s a great move.
Especially when they tell everyone that unfortunately they are the 116th.customer.

Is this to honor the rags breaking FFP rules?

I hope they get lots of bogus phone orders from blues. I wonder if they deliver to the Green Man pub.
'Hello is Domino's? Please can I order 115 pepperoni pizzas and a diet coke to the Green Man pronto?'

Name?

Mr Rosler..............

The Rest is Football podcast has a long format interview with Kasper Schmeichel. He talks about his time at City, Mahrez, what it’s like to be an PL winner, and lots more. He also talks about how keepers compete against one another - which was interesting in light of the Ortega/Ederson discussions. I found it interesting overall and thought others would too.

Correct.

Add to that the fact that there were no limits on his spending or squad size and it becomes a very different environment that Pep has had to operate in.

Pep is better in every respect.

Jelly and cream, party hats, bouncy castle, crisps and nuts.
No cashews please.can't stand 'em.
Can we have roast beef Monster Munch?

I didn't think I could dislike any "journalist' more than I do with Ian ' Grubby Club' Herbert, but Snidey ' Magical ' Syed has just come straight in with a bullet at #No 1. That article needs bringing to the attention of media team at City and imo he needs a letter or a verbal warning at the minimum. Absolutely despicable.

City's media team will probably grant Syed access to interviews with muliple players.

Almost everything at the club is world class but the media team isn't one of them.

Continually trying to be nice to journalists and outlets that rubbish everything the club is doing and has achieved.

Dan Roan interviews Phil Foden and doesn't mention 115. Wonders will never cease lol. Regardless I dont think City should have given the turd access to Foden.

Madness from the club it really is.

These people want City not just relegated but irreparably harmed.

Yet the media team think giving access to our players will help them be nicer to us.

Winter mentions how the City fans are going to react at Wembley when Tent Peg walks out with United knowing he’s going to be sacked. If true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.