Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes the best player in the PL

That’s up for debate.

What isn’t, is that if he stayed at the exact same level he’s at now for the next 10 years, he’d go down as one of the all time great English players.

The scary thing is, as good as he is right now, there’s clearly room for not insignificant improvement yet.

That’s up for debate.

What isn’t, is that if he stayed at the exact same level he’s at now for the next 10 years, he’d go down as one of the all time great English players.

The scary thing is, as good as he is right now, there’s clearly room for not insignificant improvement yet.
The only other players in that debate are in the same team

That’s up for debate.

I’m sorry but I’m going to agree to disagree with you on this. There is not a single midfielder in the premier league better in his position and I include Kev in that too. Phil is probably the main reason we’ve won the league this season and not just for his goals either.

That’s up for debate.

I watched that shite Soccer Aid game last night and spotted Wilshere. I told my ERO that when Jack was 18yrs old he was absolutely fantastic. From about eighteen and a half he fucked it all up and never reached the level he should have. Foden is the opposite. He's got better and better, and he's still hungry to make the improvements to become one of the best the PL has seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.