Media Discussion - 2023/24

How the worm has turned. woman on SSN just referred to the scum as Manchester City, I can remember the days when it used to be the other way round lol
Ah, yes, but was it a negative story about the scum that they "mistakenly" said Manchester City? ;)

I've finally weaned myself off that fucking 10 o'clock shite, nothing but narcissistic fantasists with anti-city axes to grind. I don't even mind the dinosaurs on the breakfast show or the laddish pub style of goldstein now on early evening, but if I'm walking the dog late morning it's mostly gold radio now, and my mental health and blood pressure thanks me for it...
In fact if I were to hear jordan's voice these days, i'll switch off or over just as fast as if that **** sutton were poisoning my airwaves...
Radio smooth chill is your.friend

Just seen on news that Thaksin has returned to Thailand for an 8 year prison sentence for corruption.
City have said they think he was innocent of the charges and they will be doing all they can to find him a new club to be director of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.