Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladyman in the mail with a vomit inducing Mount is damaged goods piece. The power the rags have in the media is phenomenal.

Soon enough Greenwood will be collecting his obe for services to woman. Disgusting propaganda from the red top mafia.

Damage limitation in full flow here. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him stay at united.

Last edited:
Lets be realistic, the job of the newspapers and wider media is to make money. More people dislike City than like them, thus negative stories sell, without wanting to sound like sexual predator Mr. Trump, all news is fake, it sometimes is coincidently, true, but it doesn't takeaway from the fact that informing people is only a by-product of making money and not the overall goal.

Lets be realistic, the job of the newspapers and wider media is to make money. More people dislike City than like them, thus negative stories sell, without wanting to sound like sexual predator Mr. Trump, all news is fake, it sometimes is coincidently, true, but it doesn't takeaway from the fact that informing people is only a by-product of making money and not the overall goal.

more people hate the rags than like them but that doesn't stop the papers sucking them off all the time

I just checked the Sly Sports Football home page and imagine my shock to find there is no article linked on it related to Mike Dean's admission of VAR corruption.

Coronation St tonight all about pride, great keep things topical in the Manchester soap, however no reference to the treble when it happened. Paul and Aadi self confessed blues , neither of the characters mentioned the greatest moment in their clubs history. In fairness no reference to the rags either from the cuckold Kev or simpleton Kirk. End the farce of Weatherfield County and get the characters follow Manchester football. They should have had several street residents off to Wembley for the cup final, but passed without a word. How can the soap ignore such a huge part of the City's culture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.