Media Discussion - 2023/24

Ha ha. There are only two clubs in world football that I could think a player might consider leaving here for and that's Barcelona and Real Madrid. That's purely for their history and the culture and climate there. Saudi for the money obviously. Nowhere else matches us those options aside.
The Spanish Inquisition, bull fighting and global burning? :)

Phil played 48 games last season and 45 the season before (excluding England). How many more matches should he play? Moron is too kind a word for some of these pundits.
But he needs to be at a club where the manager trusts him enough to say, play him for 60 minutes in a Champions League final.

We simply can't compete with the likes of Rotherham.

Precisely. 100% guarantee it wasn't an error. Any stock footage they use is CLEARLY labelled with the contents.
Yep. There's absolutely no possible way could it have been an "error".

Some sad little rag at media centre Salford will be hi-fiving all his sad little rag mates telling them what he/she's done. Akin to that scouse wannabe with his live on air "Emptyhad" "error".

Hope they get their genitals roasted by their boss.

Childish pricks!

Rumour is we are lining up Fati for left wing
Rumour has it I'm a "few" pounds over my weight or I'm the perfect weight if I was 9ft 10"! I can't run, can't pass and get out of breath easily. Waiting as we speak for the inevitable phone call from stretford.

I ain't proud

At the time of writing, BBC Sport has Haaland winning the PFA Player of the Year award, as the 7th story on their Football website (mobile). Behind a story that a Man United defender is it for a could of weeks injured - which is also the headline story and the 4th story in its own right.

Baffling
Based on their usual standards it isn't baffling at all.

BBC Sport is basically a publiclally funded Rag Fanzine.
They employ ex employees of MUTV and are close enough to The Swamp for their employees to look out of their office windows and see the festering shit hole whilst knocking one out under their desks.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.