Media Discussion - 2023/24

I’m sure it’ll be completely neutral and unbiased..

Maybe the phone hacking bastard can use the forum to ask why Collins won the prize for biggest expense claim in 2021 - just the £234,459.26 and breached Parliamentary Rules a few years ago with an expense claim of £6,000 for his wife’s company.

it would be hard to find three less biased and discredited individuals.

Iam sure citys legal team will be paying an interest in this ?
If it includes more leaks from the PL investigation itself it will be the biggest own goal seen since Jamie Pollock. If Damian Collins or Piers Morgan have been briefed by any Director of a rival PL Club with confidential information about our club's investigation (as happened with UEFA) it will totally undermine the PL case.
So far the leaks from UEFA and the PL have been coming from LFC and MUFC. Perhaps it is now Arsenal's turn again given the source of the story (Piers Morgan). I am sure City's Directors haven't forgotten that it was Arsenal who promoted and circulated the letter from the "hateful eight" clubs demanding we should be banned....even before CAS had considered the case.

Last edited:
Should this not be Ex Manchester City:

BBC 2 hours ago:
Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy raped a young woman then told her "it's fine, I've had sex with 10,000 women", a jury has heard.

Should this not be Ex Manchester City:

BBC 2 hours ago:
Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy raped a young woman then told her "it's fine, I've had sex with 10,000 women", a jury has heard.
I think he’s still registered to us until June 30th, but still pretty pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.