Media Discussion - 2023/24

What's with the BBC keeping Mason Greenwood relevant almost every day.
If he goes for a piss at Getafe they think we need to be informed.

Simon StoneBBC Sport at Coliseum Alfonso Perez

Even sent Stones to spain on the licence fee to cover Greenwood first match. That is a fucking disgrace

Another disgusting article by Jonathan WIlson in The Observer, not just a dig at our club, but a carefully preplanned, edited and probably ordered article to blame us for everything supposedly gone wrong in modern football. Where does this all end?
I suppose it that was written about a person, the journo/paper would end up in the court.
Not in the habit of complaining to newspapers but couldn't ignore the one today. Absolutely outrageous.

It seems that you can't contact him directly at the Guardian or the Observer because apparently the email account is "unable to receive mail" - wtf??? So sent the below to the general sports desk. I'm expecting a standard bullshit, fob you off response of course.

Hello, it appears that I am unable to email Jonathan directly so I was wondering if you could pass this on to him for me please?

Thanks in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Jonathan,

Having read your article in the sports section of the Observer today (Sunday 17th September), I was minded to wonder if you had attended the World Cup in Qatar in 2022. And it seems that you did.

Since you clearly detest these regimes, I was wondering what made you swallow your principles by taking the petrodollar and directly supporting one of these regimes, despite it being perfectly possible to have written your columns from the UK? Or has the world changed so much since 2022?

Not in the habit of complaining to newspapers but couldn't ignore the one today. Absolutely outrageous.

It seems that you can't contact him directly at the Guardian or the Observer because apparently the email account is "unable to receive mail" - wtf??? So sent the below to the general sports desk. I'm expecting a standard bullshit, fob you off response of course.

Hello, it appears that I am unable to email Jonathan directly so I was wondering if you could pass this on to him for me please?

Thanks in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Jonathan,

Having read your article in the sports section of the Observer today (Sunday 17th September), I was minded to wonder if you had attended the World Cup in Qatar in 2022. And it seems that you did.

Since you clearly detest these regimes, I was wondering what made you swallow your principles by taking the petrodollar and directly supporting one of these regimes, despite it being perfectly possible to have written your columns from the UK? Or has the world changed so much since 2022?
He worked for the national UAE for years which makes him even more of a hipocrite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.