Media Discussion - 2023/24

The question has to be why was he there? An irrelevant reporter, an irrelevant game and a horrible and irrelevant player
Someone really should put in a Freedom of Information request asking how much it's cost BBC licence payers to send Stone to cover united or their players in meaningless games.

Ederson had a great game but I thought his opposite number was even better for West Ham at the weekend.
Does Crooks the Nook know anything about football really? He played it yes but he’s not got the brain to analyse it. (IMHO)
I mean he probably thinks John Stones is the football ‘pundit’ not the best player anywhere in the world! :-)

They aren't interested in what is right for City or the truth, they are only interested in what is right for the listening or reading figures. They call themselves journalists, but the reality is now they are nothing but shit stirring wums serving the needs of rags, dippers and arsenal fans.
I call them Sensationalists as they try to big up everything e.g. massive drop i.e. less than 5%, City well beaten i.e. 2-1 same shots on target etc, City panicking about the 115 charges i.e. maybe concerned etc etc and transfer rumours e.g. McT from Utd to Bayern!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.