Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this will by the end of the so called “pundit”

Twitter account has since been de-activated

It’s a step up from regularly brandishing the race card and not the first racist comment either

View attachment 85110

She really shouldnt have got a job in the press/media. I dont what her qualifications for this are or how good an interview she did.
But she has made cock up after cock up. Plus admitted to getting a mate to bid to force her employer to pay up the odds for a player.

This has nothing to do with race its more to do with why was she given the job, which she is clearly not up to. The same with spitty horrible person.

She really shouldnt have got a job in the press/media. I dont what her qualifications for this are or how good an interview she did.
But she has made cock up after cock up. Plus admitted to getting a mate to bid to force her employer to pay up the odds for a player.

This has nothing to do with race its more to do with why was she given the job, which she is clearly not up to. The same with spitty horrible person.
It will go the same way… saved because it’s easier for the employer than dealing with the backlash..

The cameras picked out a few sad bastards wearing Rag shirts at Glastonbury…I mean why, just why, would you do that. Having said that they were ugly fuckers and seemed to have no mates. They didn’t have any girls with great tits sat on their shoulders or anything. In fact the women who anywhere near them seemed to be either plug ugly with no tits or generally heifers/bovines.
Support the rags…be a loser.
1970's me laughing too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.