Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scrolling through the gossip page on BBC to see if there was anything mildly believable and saw

Manchester City's Argentina forward Julian Alvarez, 23, is a target for Barcelona. (Sport - in Spanish)

Don't know where to start with that. It's not even taking up much space. Quoting headlines from these client journalist in Spain is 'Sun' level stuff.

Just scrolling through the gossip page on BBC to see if there was anything mildly believable and saw

Manchester City's Argentina forward Julian Alvarez, 23, is a target for Barcelona. (Sport - in Spanish)

Don't know where to start with that. It's not even taking up much space. Quoting headlines from these client journalist in Spain is 'Sun' level stuff.
But.. but I thought the BBC are being tough on any misinformation and are the self proclaimed "Arbiters of Truth".

I'm sure that Jules will want to challenge himself against that Haaland bloke over in Madrid. :-)

I see that Merson is running the "City have a much bigger squad than anyone else" bollocks again. Perhaps someone can start a petition demanding we sell 40 players to reduce the numbers?
I do wonder what a match with a squad of negative 15 would look like... 22 Vs the manager? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.