Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses all over the place for the rag woman going out of Europe, absolutely laughable stuff from the bbc sports reporter.

Here are the facts on Premier League clubs' squad sizes for 2023-24 taken from the Premier League's official website. Clubs are allowed a maximum of 25 plus under-21 players.

20 - City, Brighton & Chelsea
22 - Crystal Palace, Liverpool & Wolves
23 - Aston Villa
24 - Luton & West Ham
25 - Arsenal, Bournemouth, Brentford, Burnley, Everton, Fulham, Manchester United, Newcastle, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield United & Tottenham
That proof falls on its arse when Chelsea have a squad of 20 according to that list lol

The list is correct. You don't have to register U-21 players. Chelsea currently have 11 in their first team
exactly, it is a pointless 'proof' of squad size, CFC must have signed 20 u21 players in the last year lol they have the largest squad in the prem but a metric to say we have the smallest squad in the prem also says CFC have the same sized one, it is an utterly pointless bit of proof, as it actually proves nothing, that is what I was meaning.

exactly, it is a pointless 'proof' of squad size, CFC must have signed 20 u21 players in the last year lol they have the largest squad in the prem but a metric to say we have the smallest squad in the prem also says CFC have the same sized one, it is an utterly pointless bit of proof, as it actually proves nothing, that is what I was meaning.
The list wasn't posted as proof of anything as regards Chelsea, it was in relation to us. I've not seen the actual names but would it not just be Rico Lewis to be added for us? Given his probably very limited minutes I'm ignoring Bobb for now at least.

Excuses all over the place for the rag woman going out of Europe, absolutely laughable stuff from the bbc sports reporter.

Jesus, I’ve just watched it live. You’d have thought the Queen had died again! Mike mentioned twice that the team had only been around for 5 years, unlike the European royalty PSG!

The match stats don’t indicate a hard fought or entertaining match

Attachments

• IMG_6166.png
    IMG_6166.png
    191 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.