Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer frequency of these 'mistakes' tells me they are deliberate. I guess its an internal BBC silly, childish, schoolboy game that they play between themselves. No doubt they think it is absolutely hilarious. Absolute wankers.
They wouldn't be laughing if they were defunded.
Oxygen thieving wasters.

I think Slimy got all confused. He thought when everyone was having a pop a out the shirt swap, it painted Erling in a bad light.. He’s a fucking idiot.
Yep exactly what he was after
The entire world called Stone a dickhead yet the Media City branch of the red OSC still ran with it all day

The sheer frequency of these 'mistakes' tells me they are deliberate. I guess it’s an internal BBC silly, childish, schoolboy game that they play between themselves. No doubt they think it is absolutely hilarious. Absolute wankers.
Absolutely..well fuck the lot of them.We know City have broken their hearts and they cry when they’re alone.I find that hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.