Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How he's never had a doorstop visit baffles me ha
He probably has, off some cheap, smelly, disease riddled prostitute to pull off his tiny shrivelled little pud.

Then complained about FFP when she wouldn’t give him his change from a tenner.

Fuck me Ian Herbert saying that City should just accept the charges and what ever sanction they try to hang on the club. So the club shouldn’t defend itself and let the Premier League inflict what ever damage it wants on City?

Strap yourself in and avoid all media for the next few weeks as there are some very weird takes out there on what should or shouldn’t be happening to City. Everton has got fuck all to do with our case yet the whole world thinks this has made a precedent for us.
Par for the course from this utter cockwomble, he hates City so the usual turgid bile... next.

Utterly desperate c*nts!

When did the PL have any integrity? Run by United, Liverpool and Arsenal.

596DC5C6-35B7-4FA1-A15A-F0D440EEDA94.jpeg

Utterly desperate c*nts!

When did the PL have any integrity? Run by United, Liverpool and Arsenal.

View attachment 99081
This is the thing, the media driven anti blue shirt agenda is doing its job of deflecting what is really going on here.
Gill, yanks et al are manipulating the whole show to get themselves relevant again without having to invest money.
I hope someone has evidence of this and brings the whole fu?)&ing lot down.
The media have successfully blinded and lead the sheep to their hatred of all things blue while the yanks red shit are the ones that are undermining the integrity of the P.L.
Bring on an independent regulator ( although they will likely be a secretly selected yank loving ex rag) to sort out this stinking sorry affair that is our beloved game.

This is the thing, the media driven anti blue shirt agenda is doing its job of deflecting what is really going on here.
Gill, yanks et al are manipulating the whole show to get themselves relevant again without having to invest money.
I hope someone has evidence of this and brings the whole fu?)&ing lot down.
The media have successfully blinded and lead the sheep to their hatred of all things blue while the yanks red shit are the ones that are undermining the integrity of the P.L.
Bring on an independent regulator ( although they will likely be a secretly selected yank loving ex rag) to sort out this stinking sorry affair that is our beloved game.
Agree completely with you.
Who would everyone suggest should be the independent regulator ?
Does it have to be just one person ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.