Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The racist, wife-beating, misogynist Rod Liddle has written a column in the Sunday Times, in which he hopes we get relegated to the National League, presumably because the charges against us "are much graver" than those levelled at Everton.
Let's all hope fate has something appropriate in store for this nasty Millwall scumbag...
Yaaaaaaawn

Rod Liddle writes a great column, everyone doesn’t have to support City, why shouldn’t he wish that we’re relegated

Yaaaaaaawn

Rod Liddle writes a great column, everyone doesn’t have to support City, why shouldn’t he wish that we’re relegated
If you're tired, I suggest you go to bed.

He can say what he likes, but so can I. If the Times want to employ a bloke that beat up his wife who was 20 weeks pregnant at the time, that's up to them. I think he's a **** and I think his columns are shit.

I greatly respect Stefan's knowledge and input but saying this stuff to the media is grossly irresponsible. He should know that, however much context he provides, they'll pick the most extreme part of it, or dress up something entirely reasonable as something hysterical.

Last edited:
Rod Liddle writes a great column
This Rod Liddle?

EpITHLzW8AIp6RL.jpg

F-wH2BAWIAAaKzR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.