Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris repeatedly threatened me with police action over this in a series of emails (always late at night), as he bizarrely held me personally culpable (even though the doxing, as he put it, occurred on Twitter, and wasn’t tweeted by me). He even got the Football Writers Association and City involved.

Fair to say that the club were sceptical about his version of events (he lives in a remote part of Scotland for a start - info that he has publicly put online, btw). They advised me to call his bluff, and ask for a crime reference number so that I could co-operate with the police. None was forthcoming, and the threats stopped. Funny that.
Proof positive that he is a complete and utter loon.

Some Tory MPs not happy about Abu Dhabi based investors buying The Telegraph and The Spectator. Hope they get rid of Ducker and Wallace if it goes through.

I think the rabid pack of anti-City "sports" journalists at the Telegraph would be a tidge worried about the prospect of professional management taking over...

This Rod Liddle?

EpITHLzW8AIp6RL.jpg

F-wH2BAWIAAaKzR
WHAT

THE

FUCK!

Did this miscreant actually write that? That's beyond belief! Truly lost for words.

City Ladies beat rag slags 3 1 at OT in front of 40,000+ plus crowd, a large article in Mail this morning, cant understand lack of reaction on BM. Fantastic result for the girls reduced to ten players for the last 20 mins, some praise for the ladies please blue mooners.

City Ladies beat rag slags 3 1 at OT in front of 40,000+ plus crowd, a large article in Mail this morning, cant understand lack of reaction on BM. Fantastic result for the girls reduced to ten players for the last 20 mins, some praise for the ladies please blue mooners.
Maybe because there's a whole forum section dedicated to the Women's team (like there is for the academy team) so posts in this part are usually few and far between.

Harris repeatedly threatened me with police action over this in a series of emails (always late at night), as he bizarrely held me personally culpable (even though the doxing, as he put it, occurred on Twitter, and wasn’t tweeted by me). He even got the Football Writers Association and City involved.

Fair to say that the club were sceptical about his version of events (he lives in a remote part of Scotland for a start - info that he has publicly put online, btw). They advised me to call his bluff, and ask for a crime reference number so that I could co-operate with the police. None was forthcoming, and the threats stopped. Funny that.

His details are all on Companies House aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.