Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we haven't been found guilty of anything yet; hoping we get relegated at this point in time makes him look like a bitter clueless prick.
No it doesn't make him clueless it just means he's revealing what he'd like to happen. Schadenfreude is after all one of the defining characteristics of being a football fan. Maybe you're a lot more kind hearted than I am but if a club who i didn't particularly dislike but who had been dominating football for years suddenly found itself potentially in a spot of bother i'd definitely hope that some misfortune befell them

As a neutral it's kind of annoying to watch other clubs celebrating if it happens too often. Look at Arsenal ........ City fans don't really give a fuck about them but it did become very annoying last season to see them celebrating so often and i think the prevailing mood amongst blues now is that it'd be fun if their dreams turned to shit

City Ladies beat rag slags 3 1 at OT in front of 40,000+ plus crowd, a large article in Mail this morning, cant understand lack of reaction on BM. Fantastic result for the girls reduced to ten players for the last 20 mins, some praise for the ladies please blue mooners.

Attachments

• D2A41A52-4062-4D42-8751-03DCC3C5F95D.jpeg
    D2A41A52-4062-4D42-8751-03DCC3C5F95D.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 166
All the shite we are enduring has been going on for more than a decade , i would like to take an opportunity to thank our owners ,managers , players and more than anything our supporters for standing by and backing our club. We all know the instigators and the reasons , but whatever they throw at our club , they will not win.
Maybe one day the media will get out of their gutter and realise what our club and our owners have achieved

Transformed a basic atheletics stadium into a world class football stdium
Developed the area in East Manchester which was previously a wasteland
Created hundreds of jobs with sound investments
Invested a billion into a football squad playing the best football ever seen
Attracting some of the cream of european players to play in the Premier league
Proudly and succesfully representing England in europe
Developing several England players into world class footballers
Our academy producing at least a dozen of young footballers into top division players
Enticing the best manager in the world to completely change how football is played in the UK
Breaking up a top four monopoly which was stagnating English football

Just a few off the top of my head , feel free to add to the list , but the negativity around our club has been relentless for years , a lot of owners would have walked away and cut their losses , but Sheik Mansour , Khaldoon , Soriano and others have been steadfast and stood up to every piece of lying filth in the media and dealt with it with dignity.

The media are idiots , if by some ridiculous notion we ended up in the National league north our supporters will not be going anywhere , the vast majority of our support is local and have witnessed the hard times , and our owners and fans will find a way back from any punishment they want to throw at us.

Apologies for the rant ,but the unsubstantiated shite thrown at our club is just getting boring now , they will never break City fans

CTID

All the shite we are enduring has been going on for more than a decade , i would like to take an opportunity to thank our owners ,managers , players and more than anything our supporters for standing by and backing our club. We all know the instigators and the reasons , but whatever they throw at our club , they will not win.
Maybe one day the media will get out of their gutter and realise what our club and our owners have achieved

Transformed a basic atheletics stadium into a world class football stdium
Developed the area in East Manchester which was previously a wasteland
Created hundreds of jobs with sound investments
Invested a billion into a football squad playing the best football ever seen
Attracting some of the cream of european players to play in the Premier league
Proudly and succesfully representing England in europe
Developing several England players into world class footballers
Our academy producing at least a dozen of young footballers into top division players
Enticing the best manager in the world to completely change how football is played in the UK
Breaking up a top four monopoly which was stagnating English football

Just a few off the top of my head , feel free to add to the list , but the negativity around our club has been relentless for years , a lot of owners would have walked away and cut their losses , but Sheik Mansour , Khaldoon , Soriano and others have been steadfast and stood up to every piece of lying filth in the media and dealt with it with dignity.

The media are idiots , if by some ridiculous notion we ended up in the National league north our supporters will not be going anywhere , the vast majority of our support is local and have witnessed the hard times , and our owners and fans will find a way back from any punishment they want to throw at us.

Apologies for the rant ,but the unsubstantiated shite thrown at our club is just getting boring now , they will never break City fans

CTID
It started the night we bought Robinho. I posted that previously but we didn't get an invite and their doormen shit themselves when we turned up.

The only discussion I want to say about the media is that it is full of utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea fans who are now journalists and have a vehicle and a voice to piss on our parade through their publications.
They are all insanely jealous at the fact we are run magnificently off the pitch and are magnificent on the pitch and have tried every trick in the book to stall us, stain our name, drag us through the mud and accuse us of all kinds of wrongdoings.

I'm at the point where it's water off a ducks back now and it is quite amusing the depths these so called professionals of their profession are going to with the latest load of bollocks.

Can't wait for the outcome.

Click on the link for the rest of the article.

Manchester City owner and UAE Deputy Prime Minister Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan could be about to become the new owner of the struggling Telegraph and Spectator titles.

The Abu Dhabi-backed investment fund RedBird IMI said on Monday it had “reached an agreement to provide a package of loans to the Barclay family allowing them to pay off their debt to Lloyds Bank in full and bring the Telegraph and Spectator out of receivership.”

The titles were bought by brothers Frederick and (the now-late) David Barclay in 2004, however they were put on the market in June after Lloyds Banking Group seized control by appointing receivers over around £1.2bn of unpaid debts.

RedBird IMI is a joint venture between US fund RedBird Capital Partners and Sheikh Mansour’s International Media Investments. It described itself in its December 2022 launch announcement as “a joint venture investment vehicle focused on acquiring and investing in large scale media, entertainment and sports content properties on a global basis.”

I just seen something that said Soriano has left the club but can’t find it now, any rumours?

Where to start with Simon Stone’s latest slug trail…?

1. The “aren’t Manyoo a great club with how they deal with the kids who don’t make the grade” sycophancy, or
2. City contributorily negligent in case of ex-player’s suicide.

You’d expect crude light-and-shade comparisons on a fan forum, but not in the country’s news media site of record. Or maybe you’ve stopped expecting anything but from this hack.

This is bullshit only a few months we helped a couple of lads called Fletcher that had no way of making the grade get another chance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.