Media Discussion - 2023/24

Yes he did, he was commentating on the EPL's official match coverage which is broadcast worldwide. Not sure if it was last season or the season before.
It's unbelievable how this shit, never was Dipper shill gets these gigs.
Beglin has an unparalleled gift for punctuating yawning great litanies on the bleeding obvious with petty remarks about anybody who doesn't play for Liverpool. I do agree he is a shill for the dippers but "never was"? Nah. Unfortunately, he was a very good full back before injuries fucked up his career at a young age. I remember feeling sorry him at the time. Listening to him now, all I can say is it couldn't have happened to a more bitter piece of shit.

Beglin has an unparalleled gift for punctuating yawning great litanies on the bleeding obvious with petty remarks about anybody who doesn't play for Liverpool. I do agree he is a shill for the dippers but "never was"? Nah. Unfortunately, he was a very good full back before injuries fucked up his career at a young age. I remember feeling sorry him at the time. Listening to him now, all I can say is it couldn't have happened to a more bitter piece of shit.
It must be a trait with ex Dipper full backs.
Warnock is another Dipper apologist who gets paid for spouting inane shit.

Quite a fair and faithful report on Pep’s presser from the BBC. No journo credited (probably career-limiting) not the kind of stuff you’d see from Roan and Slimy Stone was probably otherwise occupied halfway up Ten Hag‘s ringpiece at the time. Of course no comments allowed on this one.
Who did we spend the quoted money on in 12 months? Can only think Josko & Kova?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.