Media Discussion - 2023/24

So lets get this right, the media and their pundits/ counterparts on twitter or whatever dont like us to bring brilliant players through to play for us( Foden should go on loan etc, or move on).

Now, if this prick is anything to go by they dont like us to sell our youth products either!!!!!

I think we are totally killing them arent we lol.
They've obviously never heard of Ajax then.

Talkshites Gabby Agbonlahor is on the case this morning, I suppose because the amounts are similar the footballing intelectual Gabby "Finks" that "City needed to sell Palmer to pay for Nunes so they dont get into trouble with FFP"
Thats right Gabby, you have cracked it, well done, another case solved, Idiot.

Talkshites Gabby Agbonlahor is on the case this morning, I suppose because the amounts are similar the footballing intelectual Gabby "Finks" that "City needed to sell Palmer to pay for Nunes so they dont get into trouble with FFP"
Thats right Gabby, you have cracked it, well done, another case solved, Idiot.
Perhaps this clown should look at how much his club has spent over the last few seasons and how much revenue they've brought in considering this is their first season with European football for over a decade and they haven't won a trophy for 27 years.

This just fucking depresses me, and I'm honestly disgusted by this revelation, mate.

If this is true, and I have no real reason to doubt you, then the world has well and truly gone to absolute shit.

If this sort of thing is allowed to happen in a so-called professional arena at an institute with as much worldwide recognition as the BBC and then be passed off as "banter", then I'm honestly lost for words.

I must be so naive :(
Where have you been the last few years?

This twat was responsible for the BBC captioning a picture of Pete the Badge with the name Bertie.Then they lied through their teeth about it.

Where have you been the last few years?

This twat was responsible for the BBC captioning a picture of Pete the Badge with the name Bertie.Then they lied through their teeth about it.
I can't "like" the post, as my reaction isn't one of enjoyment.

How have we got to the stage where fully grown people with the minds of children are allowed to work in this sort of environment and keep their jobs after incidents such as the 2 that are highlighted?

I fucking give up man, I really do.

Sad, childish pricks.

How have we got to the stage where fully grown people with the minds of children are allowed to work in this sort of environment and keep their jobs after incidents such as the 2 that are highlighted?

Sad, childish pricks.
Looks like a paedo.
Working for that rancid organisation is perfect for this wanker.

Sad, childish pricks.
Here's the thread: https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/complaint-to-bbc-regarding-pete-the-badge.326791/

Read it and weep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.