Media Discussion - 2023/24

Couldnt give a flying f*ck about the Hammers attendances , their world wide following is zilch , they are a mid-table team hoping for a good cup run. Hilarious there "Champions of europe we knowwhat we are song" f*cking conference league champions , sad bastards , i woud keep that quiet , dont brag about it , winning a third rate competition , cockney wankers

Couldnt give a flying f*ck about the Hammers attendances , their world wide following is zilch , they are a mid-table team hoping for a good cup run. Hilarious there "Champions of europe we knowwhat we are song" f*cking conference league champions , sad bastards , i woud keep that quiet , dont brag about it , winning a third rate competition , cockney wankers
West Ham fans don’t bother me, never have. Singing champions of Europe after winning the Europa conference is fine by me, good luck to them

Last edited:
West Ham fans don’t bother me, never have. Singing champions of Ueripe after winning the Europa conference is fine by me, good luck to them
Same, the good will between the fanbases seems to still be there from what I've seen too. Rather them have something to boast about than Spurs or Liverpool but any club able say they have 60k+, is nothing to scoff at.

WHU are probably our biggest allies in English football, amongst most of the other cunts in football. Similar fanbases and have been a friend for close to forty years.

They’re one of the very, very few fanbases with whom we have an enduring friendship.

The Hammers are sound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.